All dental services
under one roof
We offer a complete spectrum of dental treatments. Highly qualified and experienced specialists make sure that you always arrive at our dental practice in Kronberg feeling good.
Mobile dentistry for those in need of care
Better quality of life for elderly patients and those in need of careRead more
We will fulfil your dream of having beautiful, white and healthy teeth.Read more
Periodontitis (gum disease)
Untreated inflamed gums (periodontitis) are harmful to your health.Read more
for your dental health
Our COVID-19 hygiene policy
Our hygiene policy for your health
We are subject to stringent hygiene rules as a dental practice and provide a correspondingly high level of protection. We are constantly revising and implementing our COVID-19 protection policy to reflect current guidelines (RKI, EHI, LZKH etc.). We treat all patients regardless of their vaccination status, following strict hygiene rules.
Please see our current hygiene policy to learn about what we do to prevent the transmission/infection of COVID-19.
- Our staff wear medical face masks or FFP2 masks around the practice at all times. Each employee takes their breaks alone.
- Our reception area is protected by a watertight protective screen.
- We follow social distancing rules throughout our practice, but especially at our reception and waiting areas. There are five waiting areas in total at our practice, including an outdoor waiting area (weather permitting).
- Patients are encouraged to wear a face mask that covers their nose, mouth, and chin when visiting our practice, and to thoroughly disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the premises.
- We have implemented a one-way system so that all our patients can walk in the same direction while following social distancing rules.
- We have managed to reduce our waiting times thanks to careful scheduling.
- We have removed children’s toys, magazines, books and drinks from the waiting areas.
- We wear PPE (face masks and gloves) when using aerosols during treatments.
- We have a maximum limit of one patient and one assistant per patient in our treatment rooms. Chaperones for adult patients should wait outside the practice and so should parents, where possible. We can supply chaperones with pagers to let them know that the treatment has ended.
- We ask patients to rinse using a special mouthwash before each treatment to reduce the number of germs in the oral cavity.
- Our employees are vaccinated and tested for COVID-19 in accordance with the applicable rules (2G+ rule).
- We supply each employee with rapid tests kits for at-home testing.
- We provide our employees with a vitamin complex to further strengthen their immune system.
- We observe social distancing rules and wear face masks when conducting our regular team meetings so that we may discuss and, where necessary, make changes to our measures and hygiene routines.